Monthly education committee meetings are held the 4th Wednesday of each month from 2-4 pm at the CASA office. Please consider utilizing this resource of veteran educators if you have questions or concerns about your CASA child’s education. No question is too big or too small. We are here for you! Questions? Email Kim Aryes.
Why Subscribe to the CASA Blog?
You’ll be inspired by what CASA Advocates are doing for children in your community, how people like you are volunteering their time to give a voice to children removed from their homes due to abuse and neglect. They serve as the “eyes and ears” of the court and speak up to make the child’s best interest known. Advocates help to secure a safe, nurturing and permanent home for each child as quickly as possible.
- Visit Our Events Calendar for Upcoming Events!
- 22nd Annual CASA Speaks for Kids Gala
- Almost Half Million Children Are in the Foster Care System (Article by Good Housekeeping)
- Parenting a Child Who Has Experienced Trauma
- Montgomery County to pilot program for foster children: Local success in finding families for children serves as state model