For our CASA Speaks for Kids Gala live auction on March 4, 2023, it will be our traditional paddles-up bidding! Here is a preview of the packages we’ll be offering in the live auction:
Auction and Mobile Bidding Rules:
- Mobile Bidding will be used for our Silent Auction, Bid Board, Jewelry Raffle, and the Golden Ticket Game. This begins immediately after guests check-in.
- Tablets are available throughout the venue for you to place your bid if you do not have a mobile device.
- Auction Concierges are available should you need assistance. Just look for an individual in a bright orange shirt.
- For our Live Auction and Heart of CASA, it’s our traditional paddles-up! system. Remember, you can choose to use mobile bidding for your Heart of CASA donation. It will be available all evening for donations.
- We accept the following credit cards: American Express, Visa, Master Card, and Discover. Make checks payable to CASA Child Advocates of Montgomery County.
- The amount of purchase that exceeds fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor to clarify the amount that is deductible. Unless otherwise noted, certificates should be used within one year of the date of the auction.
- Some merchant and restaurant certificates do not include alcohol, tax, or gratuities unless specified. Please review all certificates for restrictions and expiration date guidelines.
- CASA reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from our auction.
- All auction payments are due in full and your item(s) should be picked up by 10:30 p.m. or before you depart.
- Once purchased, you assume all risks and responsibilities related to items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from their purchase, CASA, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
- All sales are final and refunds are not permitted after winning bids are captured!