- Your social media super powers have been noticed…
- You’re invited to use your powers for good to help kids in foster care!
- Skip ahead and download your packet here…
“True influence drives action, not just awareness.” ~Jay Baer
Your mission, should you choose to accept…
We’re inviting you to serve as a CASA Captain of Influence for the 2020 CASA Child Advocates Superhero Run. You’ll pick a specific distance or series, and there will only be 2-3 Captains per distance. Then, you’ll use your social media super powers to help promote the event!
- You’ll receive a free race/series entry for your chosen race!
- When you register with your complimentary entry, please create a team and invite your friends to join you.
- Make sure you join the CASA Superhero Run Facebook Group!
- Use social media to help CASA Child Advocates promote the event: Go to registration page.
- Acceptable social media platforms include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc.
- We’re asking for at least one post per week for 12 weeks, starting approximately 4 weeks before the event starts (Captains are expected to begin posting the last week of August, run event begins September 26) and continuing through last week of challenge (event ends November 21.)
- Because you are receiving a free race entry, your posts are considered to be “sponsored.” Please follow the FTC guidelines for sponsored posts (for full packet and guidelines, download here.)
Post ideas (do some, do all, or come up with your own!)
- Video/post announcing your role as a CASA Captain of Influence
- Video/post about why you’re choosing to support CASA, why it’s important to you
- Host a contest to give away a free race (same distance that you are doing) to one of your friends so they can join you! (To be entered, people must like CASA’s page, join the Superhero Run Facebook Group, share your post, and comment “I’m a CASA Superhero!” on the post.)
- Video/photo of you in front of the Market Street window advertisement
- Video/post encouraging others to become team captains, start their own teams, raise money, and be SUPERHEROES in support of kids in foster care
- Video/photo as you receive your race swag (opening the package, showing the items, etc.)
- Video/post of you announcing the Superhero name you’ve chosen for yourself (https://hobbylark.com/comic-books/superhero-names)
- Video/post as you start running (or practice your remote control skills for binge-watching Netflix)
- Video/photo as you pick out or assemble your costume
- Post of yourself in costume for Halloween
- #SuperheroSelfie (or video) for one of the Social Media Photo Contest categories
- Hero ZeroK – video/photo of you struggling to get comfy on your couch in your costume
- Video/post as you finish your run (or each distance if you’re doing the series)
- Video/post about top fundraisers on your team (or about your team standing for the Capes for CASA team competition)
- LAST WEEK post – almost over!
- Thanksgiving week – Thank you to your top donors, thanks to your team members, thank others who have supported you.