- Your social media super powers have been noticed…
- You’re invited to use your powers for good to help kids in foster care!
- Skip ahead and download your packet here!
“True influence drives action, not just awareness.” ~Jay Baer
Your mission, should you choose to accept…
We’re inviting you to serve as a CASA Captain of Influence for the 2021 CASA Child Advocates Superhero Run. You’ll join an elite, hand-selected, force of community-conscious leaders.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to register for your preferred event (5K, 10K, Hero Zero-K, and register your kids for the Trail of Treats and Fall Festival), and set up a team. Then, you’ll use your social media super powers to help promote the event!
- You’ll receive a free race entry for your chosen race!
- When you register with your complimentary entry, please create a team and invite your friends to join you.
- Make sure you join the CASA Superhero Run Facebook Group!
- Use social media to help CASA Child Advocates promote the event: Go to registration page.
- Acceptable social media platforms include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc.
- We’re asking for at least one post per week for 8 weeks. Captains are asked to begin posting the last week of August and continuing through the week of the event, which is Saturday, October 30, 2021.
- Because you are receiving a free race entry, your posts are considered to be “sponsored.” Please follow the FTC guidelines for sponsored posts (for full packet and guidelines, download packet here.)
Post ideas (do some, do all, or come up with your own!)
- Video/post announcing your role as a CASA Captain of Influence
- Video/post about why you’re choosing to support CASA, why it’s important to you
- Host a contest to give away a free race (same distance that you are doing) to one of your friends so they can join you! (To be entered, people must like CASA’s page, join the Superhero Run Facebook Group, share your post, and comment “I’m a CASA Superhero!” on the post.)
- Video/post encouraging others to become team captains, start their own teams, raise money, and be SUPERHEROES in support of kids in foster care
- Video/post of you announcing the Superhero name you’ve chosen for yourself (https://hobbylark.com/comic-books/superhero-names)
- Video/post as you start running (or practice your remote control skills for binge-watching your favorite streaming show)
- Video/photo as you pick out or assemble your costume
- Post of yourself in costume before the event
- #SuperheroSelfie (or video)
- Hero ZeroK – video/photo of you struggling to get comfy on your couch in your costume
- Video/post about top fundraisers on your team (or about your team standing for the Capes for CASA team competition)
- Video/post as you finish your run (in-person or virtual!)
- First week of November just after the event – Thank you to your top donors, thanks to your team members, thank others who have supported you.