Friday, April 9, 2021, is the official Go Blue Day for Texas; and thousands of Texans will wear blue, the official color of prevention, to show their support for ending child abuse. Wear CASA Blue on that day, and encourage your friends, family and colleagues to do the same!
Here are a few ideas on how you can be involved on Go Blue Day:
- Post to your social media and invite others to participate by wearing blue.
- Get your family, a group of your friends, or your co-workers to wear blue, and send a photo to us so we can share on social media (send to: Info@CASASpeaks4Kids.com.) Then like the photo and share it! Check out this example from Amarillo Area CASA.
- Join us for a ribbon cutting for our CASA Connection Corner on Friday at 11:00 am at the CASA office.
- Stop by the CASA office (412 W. Phillips Street, Ste. 107, Conroe, Texas 77301) and take a selfie in front of our pinwheel garden (680 pinwheels are on display in front of the CASA office, symbolizing the 680 children served by Advocates last year – 100% of children in foster care in Montgomery County.)
- Purchase an ‘Every Single Child’ t-shirt (available in navy blue or teal blue.) 100% of the proceeds go toward advocating for children and families here in Montgomery County. Buy a shirt here: https://app.etapestry.com/onlineforms/CASAChildAdvocatesofMontgo/everysinglechildtee.html