DOWNLOAD THE FLAMINGO FLOCKING VOLUNTEER RELEASE FORM HERE.
- Volunteer group will receive/pick up the list of delivery addresses with flock sizes for completion, plastic flamingos on stakes for that day’s flockings, plastic “You’ve been FLOCKED” signs with stakes, pink envelopes with flockees’ names and addresses (to be taped to back of signs.)
- All flock deliveries are recommended for late afternoon before dark. Please do not deliver flocks after 7:00 p.m.
- Each flamingo flock should be placed within an approximate 6 ft. x 6 ft. square area in flockee’s yard near the street. DO NOT place flamingos throughout the yard; please contain them within a small, square area.
- Place the plastic sign near the front of the flock with the “You’ve been FLOCKED” side facing the street.
- Tape the pink envelope to the back of the sign.
- One volunteer will need to take a photo of each “flock” after placement; please avoid photographing house address numbers and vehicle license plates.
- Volunteer will then either text each photo to Lindsay Miller at (281) 433-6583 or email to Lindsay at Lindsay@CASASpeaks4Kids.
- All flock pick-ups are recommended during daylight hours. Please do not pick-up flocks after 7:00 p.m.
- After pick-ups are complete, please deliver flocks to the next group of addresses on the list.
- Follow flock delivery steps 1-7 above.
Flamingo Flocking for CASA Volunteer Waiver and Release (REQUIRED FOR ALL VOLUNTEERS)
Flamingo Flocking for CASA: Volunteer Release and Waiver of Liability
DOWNLOAD THE FLAMINGO FLOCKING FOR CASA VOLUNTEER WAIVER AND RELEASE FORM HERE.