Support children in foster care in our county… While you shop for the holidays!
Sign up and shop on AmazonSmile (and if you choose, designate “Child Advocates of Montgomery County” as the beneficiary of your generosity…) Shoppers who start at https://smile.amazon.com will find the same Amazon they know and love, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the price of eligible purchases to the charity of your choice. Here’s how to get started: https://bit.ly/AmazonSmile_how_to_signup.
SHOP OUR AMAZON WISH LIST
Shop for gifts to be given to children in foster care, both during the holiday season as well as the year ahead (birthdays, special accomplishments, reunifications and adoptions, etc.) Here’s our charity wish list on AmazonSmile: https://bit.ly/CASA-Amazon-Wish-List.
Kroger is committed to helping communities grow and prosper through Kroger Community Rewards®. If you swipe your Plus Card to get the sale price on groceries and earn fuel points already, now all you have to do is register CASA Child Advocates of Montgomery County as your “charity of choice”. Then, every time you shop for groceries and swipe your card, CASA will automatically earn a portion of the sales amount.
If you don’t have a Kroger Plus card, visit the customer service desk at any Kroger store to sign up, or visit www.Kroger.com/account/create.
To register online, follow these steps:
1. Visit Kroger.com/CommunityRewards.
2. You have the option to “Sign In” or “Create an Account”. If you already have an online account with Kroger, select “Sign In” and skip ahead to step 2. If you do not have an online Kroger account, select “Create an Account”.
4. Under “Find Your Organization”, you can search for “CASA Child Advocates of Montgomery County” by name, or simply enter our Non-Profit Rewards Program number: 80791.
5. After searching, select “CASA CHILD ADVOCATES OF MONTGOMERY CO INC” from the list.
6. Click “Enroll” to complete your enrollment!
MAKE A ONE-TIME OR MONTHLY DONATION
You can also easily choose your own donation amount and select if you would like your gift to be a one-time donation or if you’d like to make an even bigger impact by donating monthly. Follow this link to give: https://casaspeaks4kids.com/donate/.
We invite you to join our family of volunteers and make a difference in a child’s life – and your own. We also have volunteer opportunities for our annual fundraising events (the CASA Speaks for Kids Gala – Escape to Paradise: A Night in the Tropics – will be March 5, 2022!) To get started as an Advocate or event volunteer, please call or email Shellie Tyrrell at 936-441-5437 or firstname.lastname@example.org.