TBRI Coach Consult Referral Guidelines
- TBRI Coach will meet with caregiver and child on an as needed basis. The CASA Advocate must be present at all visits. The TBRI Coach visits with the child will not be counted as the face-to-face contact for casework minimum standards.
- The Coach will teach TBRI to caregiver and will assess skills learned in visits.
- Specialist will observe parent/child visits if parents are still involved on an as needed basis.
- Child needs to be placed within an hour from the office to be considered.
- Caregiver/Parent and CASA Advocate must be willing to be involved in the process.
- The CASA Supervisor must notify the CPS Caseworker that the case has been chosen to be a TBRI consult case. Make sure it is clear that this is not a therapy type service.
- Consult with the Program Director before sharing TBRI notes with any party in the legal suit.