CASA Child Advocates of Montgomery County currently has the following job openings for a staff position. If you would like more information about becoming a CASA volunteer, please visit our Volunteer page.
Communications & Development Intern (ExxonMobil Foundation Community Summer Jobs Program)
- Each year, the ExxonMobil Foundation Community Jobs Program offers eligible college undergraduates paid summer internships by providing financial grants to nonprofit agencies that allow them to hire college students. These students receive valuable work experience and an opportunity to make a significant impact in the community.
- The eight-week paid internship is made possible through a grant from the ExxonMobil Foundation.
- In addition to their work at respective organizations, interns complete a group community service project and participate in professional development training.
- Intern must be a currently enrolled undergraduate student who will return to college full-time (minimum of 12 credits per semester) as a sophomore, junior, or senior in the fall of 2023.
- Download the Communications and Development Intern job description.
- Download the CASA Employment Application.
- Fill out and return the completed application to Alli@CASASpeaks4Kids.com.
For all other inquiries/applicants:
Download the CASA Employment Application.
Please fill out and return the completed application to Careers@CASASpeaks4Kids.com.