You are needed! Your time and skills are just what CASA needs to help even more children. Some of our current needs are listed below. If you have other skills to offer, let us know. Volunteering for CASA is rewarding and fun.
Here are some of our current needs:
At the office:
- Developing presentations
- Creating TBRI® materials
- Gardening in our community garden
- Other projects as they occur
Planning and executing events:
- 2nd Annual CASA Cornament – October 15, 2023 | B-52 Brewing Co. (Info@CASASpeaks4Kids.com)
- 2nd Annual CTI Conference – October 20, 2023 | Church Project (Info@CASASpeaks4Kids.com)
- 29th Annual CASA Spring Fundraiser – March 2, 2024 (Lindsay@CASASpeaks4Kids.com)
OTher ways to help:
Please email CASA Development Director, Lindsay Miller, if you would like more information.
- Following CASA on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- “Liking” and “Favoriting” our posts
- Sharing CASA posts and/or events with your network of friends on various social media platforms
For more information about non-Advocate volunteering, call or email CASA at 936-441-5437 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may have special skills that will better fit one of our “partner organizations.” Please tell us how you want to donate your time and we’ll steer you in the right direction.