CASA Child Advocates of Montgomery County is currently seeking creative, talented youth to design the artwork for its next CASA Superhero Run t-shirt. For the past seven years, CASA has hosted a 5K/10K trail run fundraising & awareness event through W.G. Jones State Forest in Montgomery County. All participants in the run receive a special, commemorative t-shirt. CASA Child Advocates believes we should go straight to our youth and young adults for the best design ideas for this year’s shirt. By providing an original design, one lucky child/young adult can see his or her vision come to life in the Fall of 2017!
Eligibility and Requirements
- Applicant must have a CASA Child Advocate.
- Entries must be an original piece of artwork (no clip art or copyrighted material please).
- All design mediums welcomed (drawing, painting, etc.).
- Shirt concept must convey CASA’s child advocacy in a positive manner. Consider this question: “What does your CASA mean to you?”
- Design will be reproduced on a white background.
- One-sided designs only.
- Designs must be submitted with a signed contest entry form..
- Deadline for entries is Friday, May 12, 2017.
- All entries will become property of CASA Child Advocates of Montgomery County; No entries will be returned.
- Be creative and have fun!
Download challenge entry form HERE..
Return artwork and signed entry form to:
CASA Child Advocates of Montgomery County * ATTN: CASA Creativity Challenge * 412 W. Phillips St., Ste. 107 * Conroe, TX 77301
QUESTIONS? Email Alli@CASASpeaks4Kids.com or call (361) 946-1821.