Thank you for attending!
Generously provided by Kappa Alpha Theta: The Woodlands Area Alumnae Chapter (photographer Connie McNabb)
Click on the ‘Download’ tab at the top right of the page, then click on the CASA Superhero Run album and follow the prompts to the 2021 event gallery.
Generously provided by FOCUS The Woodlands (photographer Matthew Shetz)
Capes for CASA Team Competition Winners and Top Individual Fundraisers
37 total Superhero fundraisers for children!
- 3 raised $1,000 or more (Way to go Zach Osborne, Shellie Tyrrell-Herman, and Debra Dozier!)
- 3 raised $500 or more (Great job Mark Freeman, Robert Fross, and David Rowland!)
- 6 raised $250 or more
- 12 raised $100 or more
- 9 raised $50 or more
- 10 reached their fundraising goal (Congratulations Zach Osborne, Lexi Padgett, Shellie Tyrrell-Herman, Debra Dozier, Mark Freeman, Charles Fross, Diana Fross, Robert Fross, Sarah Fross, and David Rowland!)
YOU raised $15,978.10 !
This amount will provide more than TEN children in foster care with a volunteer Advocate for one year!
Climbing to the TOP…
We’ve got our finalists! The top fundraising team and winner of the Capes for CASA traveling trophy is the EnerCorp Superheroes with $2,575 (team captain, Mark Freeman), and the top individual fundraiser is Zach Osborne with $1,350!
The top youth fundraising team is Lake Creek XC with $265 (team captain, Parker Martin), and the largest youth team is also Lake Creek XC with 6 team members.
View all top teams and top individual fundraisers here: https://bit.ly/2021_CASA_Superhero_Run_Festival
FYI, if you chose the virtual 5K, virtual 10K or Hero Zero K, your packets and medals will be in the mail to you soon!
Individual Fundraising Prizes will be mailed in coming weeks.
Thank you, event sponsors!
Thank you so much, Superheroes, for making the 2020 CASA Superhero Run a Success!
Of the 257 registered participants on 34 teams…
81 total Superhero Fundraisers for Children!
- 8 raised $1,000 or more (Way to go, Gregg Edelmann, Christie Clark [Helping Hearts of Montgomery County], Misti Jeter, Nicole Bozick, James Pung, Whitney Montgomery, Nici Hinkel, and Twila Day!)
- 16 raised $500 or more (Great job Christina Nordstrom, Debra Dozier, Autumn Cortez, Cheryl Sellers, Christi Finnell, Holly Gruy, Reece Guynes, and Carol Knott Tefft, plus the eight listed at the very top!)
- 40 raised $250 or more
- 62 raised $100 or more
- 66 raised $50 or more
- 27 reached their fundraising goal! (Congratulations Rick Ames, Katie Beatty, Nicole Bozick, Christie Clark, Autumn Cortez, Twila Day, Sean Douglas, Debra Dozier, Gregg Edelmann, Lorena Faccini, Christi Finnell, Reece Guynes, Hailey Jeter, Michael Jeter, Misti Jeter, Edson Jones, Carol Knott Tefft, Lindsay Miller, Mike Murphy, Christopher Nelli, Debra Perelman, Kelly Poe, Jennifer Reitmeyer, Luke Ronsman, Brandon Sear, Andy Truscott, and Susan Truscott!)
YOU raised $43,012 in total!
This amount will provide about TWENTY-NINE children in foster care with volunteer Advocates for one year!
Climbing to the TOP!
We’ve got our finalists! The top fundraising team and winner of the Capes for CASA traveling trophy is the CASA Crusaders with $3,785 (team captain – Misti Jeter) and the top individual fundraiser is Gregg Edelmann with $3,400!
Top 10 Adult/Mixed Fundraising Teams – FINAL RANKING
- CASA Crusaders (team captain Misti Jeter) – $3,785
- CASA Compassionates (team captain Gregg Edelmann) – $3,400
- Wiggle Warriors (team captain Nicole Bozick) – $3,180
- Helping Hearts of Montgomery County (team captain Christie Clark) – $3,050
- Huntsman Corporation (team captain Sean Douglas) – $2,725
- The Woodlands Finest Realty Group (team captain Debra Dozier) – $2,452
- EnerCorp Champions for Children (team captain James Pung) – $2,440
- Whitney’s Warriors (team captain Whitney Montgomery) – $1,100
- Everyday Titans (team captain Nici Hinkel) – $1,000
- Grant Thornton Cape Crusaders (team captain Katie Beatty) – $760
Top High School Youth Fundraising Teams – FINAL RANKING
- Lake Creek Lion XC (team captain Luke Ronsman) – $1,135
- Infinity Knights XC (team captain Leslie Navarro) – $320
- Cooper XC – $50 by the Oct. 31 youth contest deadline, $475 total raised
Biggest High School Youth Teams (most members) – FINAL RANKING
- Lake Creek Lion XC (team captain Luke Ronsman) – 27 members
- Infinity Knights XC (team captain Leslie Navarro) – 21 members
- Cooper XC – 10 members
Top 10 Individual Fundraisers – FINAL RANKING
- Gregg Edelmann – $3,400
- Christi Clark – $3,050
- Misti Jeter – $2,700
- Nicole Bozick – $2,475
- James Pung – $1,560
- Whitney Montgomery – $1,100
- Twila Day & Nici Hinkel – $1,000
- Christina Nordstrom – $775
- Debra Dozier – $710
- Autumn Cortez – $700
Individual Fundraising Prizes will be hand-delivered by Run Committee members in early December!
- $50+ fundraisers will receive a neck gaiter
- $100+ fundraisers will receive a premium drawstring bag
- $250+ fundraisers will receive a runner’s belt
- $500+ fundraisers will receive a premium seat cover
America’s ER + Urgent Care Centers #SuperheroSelfie Social Media Photo Contest
- Best Superhero Costume: Nikki Bozick
- Best Finish Line: Bethany Kovacs
- Best CASA Supporting Business: Debra Dozier
- And for the Best Furry Friend we have a tie! Misti Jeter & WCE Women’s Council of Entrepreneurs
Submit Your Individual Times Here
If you’d like to submit your individual time for our results spreadsheet, you can submit those here: http://bit.ly/Superhero_Run_Submit_Time
Finally, thank you again for stepping up as a SUPERHERO for our county’s most vulnerable children!
Holly Gruy | 2020 CASA Superhero Run Chair
Kelly Poe | 2020 CASA Superhero Run Co-Chair
Kids in foster care need everyday heroes… Find the SUPERHERO in you!
2019 Event was a complete success!
THANK YOU, costumed crusaders!
We are grateful for your fantastic “feets” of strength!
Saturday, October 26, 2019
5K Trail Run/WALK
And 1 Mile TRAIL run/WALK
2019 Event Sponsors
Almond Marketing Group
Bradbury Brothers Cooling, Heating & Plumbing
Howard Hughes Corporation
The Strong Firm, P.C.
Bayside Printing, Black Walnut, CC Photos for a Cause, Conroe Golf Cars, FOCUS The Woodlands, Grand Central Park, Kroger, Montgomery County Hospital District, Sam’s Club, Signs Now, Texas Children’s Hospital, Waste Management
9th Annual CASA Superhero Run | November 10, 2018
Thank you to all of the SUPERHERO sponsors, in-kind donors, event partners, runners/walkers, fundraisers, planning committee members, and event volunteers for braving the weather and helping to make this year’s CASA Superhero Run a success!
VIEW PHOTO GALLERIES
(Above gallery courtesy of Matthew Shetz, FOCUS The Woodlands)
THANK YOU FOR JOINING Us!
8th Annual CASA Superhero Run
Saturday, October 28, 2017
2016 Race Results:
(Photos around race village, start/finish line, photo booth, and top finishers)
(photos of participants on the trails in W.G. Jones State Forest)