Calling all costumed crusaders!
Children in need are counting on your fantastic “feets” of strength!
Saturday, October 26, 2019
5K Trail Run/WALK
And 1 Mile TRAIL run/WALK
Opening Ceremonies begin at 8:00 am | 1 Mile starts at 8:15 am | 5K starts at 8:30 am
*** New location for 2019! (But still on trails for SUPERHEROES!) ***
Click the button above for sponsorship opportunities and benefits!
Registration is now open!
ENTRY FEES & REGISTRATION
5K TRAIL RUN (Includes Chip Timing) * 8:30 am
- Early Registration by midnight, September 6: Adults/Children (individual registration) – $30 or TEAMS (min 4 up to 50) – $25 per person
- After September 6 – midnight, October 23: Adults/Children (individual registration) – $35 or TEAMS (min 4 up to 50) – $30 per person
- Registrations from October 24 through Race Day (on-site registration only): Adults/Children – $40 (individual registration only)
1 MILE TRAIL FUN RUN (Not Timed) * 8:15 am
- Early Registration by midnight, September 6: Adults/Children (individual registration) – $20 or TEAMS (min 4 up to 50) – $15 per person
- After September 6 – midnight, October 23: Adults/Children (individual registration) – $25 or TEAMS (min 4 up to 50) – $20 per person
- Registrations from October 24 through Race Day (on-site registration only): Adults/Children – $30 (individual registration only)
CAPES for CASA Team Competition
New for 2019!
Crowdrise campaign automatically created when you register for the event through Active!
Can’t participate in the run this year but still want to help children in foster care in our county? You can still create your own SUPERHERO Crowdrise Campaign here!
All fundraisers will be eligible to earn the prizes below. Thank you for your SUPERHERO fundraising efforts in support of children in foster care!
- All participants raising $100 or more will receive a navy, long sleeve, tech shirt.
- Participants raising $250 or more will receive a comfy and luxurious fleece headband.
- Participants raising $500 or more will receive a set of exclusive, one-of-a-kind, automobile sunshades!
- All participants raising $500 or more will be entered into a drawing for an AMAZING prize package!
- Award certificates will be presented to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd individual fundraisers and team fundraisers.
Volunteer at the event!
Email our Volunteer Chair if you’d like to sign up to be an event volunteer.
Join the committee!
Join the 2019 CASA Superhero Run Committee. Contact our Run Chair, for more information.
9th Annual CASA Superhero Run | November 10, 2018
Thank you to all of the SUPERHERO sponsors, in-kind donors, event partners, runners/walkers, fundraisers, planning committee members, and event volunteers for braving the weather and helping to make this year’s CASA Superhero Run a success!
VIEW PHOTO GALLERIES
(Above gallery courtesy of Matthew Shetz, FOCUS The Woodlands)
THANK YOU FOR JOINING Us!
8th Annual CASA Superhero Run
Saturday, October 28, 2017
2016 Race Results:
(Photos around race village, start/finish line, photo booth, and top finishers)
(photos of participants on the trails in W.G. Jones State Forest)