Do you believe every child deserves someone by their side this Mother’s Day?
From the beginning of time, moms have been:
- Our loudest cheerleaders
- Our most patient teachers
- Our listening ears
- Our gentle nurses
- Our playmates &
- Our dance partners
- Our chauffeurs
- Our short-order cooks
- Our lunch packers &
- Our homework helpers
Moms have been:
- Our loyal supporters
- Our soft place to fall
- Our stark defenders &
- Our steady confidants.
As we prepare to celebrate mothers this week, about 7 children will be removed from their homes, victims of abuse and neglect.
About 7 children enter the foster care system in Montgomery County EACH AND EVERY WEEK, all year long.
Do you believe that every one of these children deserves to have someone by their side, regardless of the circumstances life has handed them?
How you can help…
By giving to CASA on this Mother’s Day weekend, you can ensure that every single child in Montgomery County has someone in their corner…an Advocate who will look out for their best interests and amplify their voice while they are in the foster care system.
Every child deserves a chance… It’s YOU.
- You can provide 1 child an Advocate for an entire year with a donation of $1,500.
- You can provide 3 children an Advocate for an entire year with a donation of $4,500.
- You can provide 5 children an Advocate for an entire year with a donation of $7,500.
- You can provide 1 child an Advocate for 2 months with a donation of $250.
- You can provide 1 child an Advocate for 6 months with a donation of $750.
Any amount helps. Thank you for giving children in our community someone to stand beside them, no matter what.