This training has been postponed. Please contact Linda Chilcoat, CASA Supervisor for more information about when it will be rescheduled.
Why Subscribe to the CASA Blog?
You’ll be inspired by what CASA Advocates are doing for children in your community, how people like you are volunteering their time to give a voice to children removed from their homes due to abuse and neglect. They serve as the “eyes and ears” of the court and speak up to make the child’s best interest known. Advocates help to secure a safe, nurturing and permanent home for each child as quickly as possible.
- The CASA office is temporarily closed, but our work goes on.
- Advocates Helping Advocates
- In response to COVID-19: Updates from CASA Child Advocates of Montgomery County
- 2020 CASA Speaks for Kids Gala Raises More than $615,000 to Help Montgomery County Children in Foster Care
- February/March CASA Volunteer Spotlight: Joe Gibson