The Advocate Center of CASA provides information for everyone whether you are signing up to become an Advocate or searching for information to help as you volunteer as an Advocate. This section has the following information for you:
- Advocates In Training section includes coursework to be completed at-home during your training session
- CASA Blog provides information about events and other newsworthy topics
- Calendar of Events is a monthly calendar giving you a day by day look at the items scheduled at CASA
- Training Schedule provides an overview of classes scheduled for individuals wanting to become Advocates
- In-Service calendar provides an overview of classes scheduled for in-service trainings
- Independent Learning explains in-service training hours you can earn on your own by reading books, case studies or magazine article or by watching approved movies. This section tells you the procedures for obtaining independent learning in-service credits and the resources available to utilize.
- Newsletters provide CASA’s most current announcements and relevant information for Advocates.
- Resources provide important links for areas that an Advocate would need to obtain information.
- Forms contains current forms and maps that advocates need in performing their role from mileage to courtroom locations.
- Testimony Tips provides 13 take-aways that will help you understand how to testify in court
- Advocate Volunteer Council facilitates programs and events that benefit all Advocates and welcomes new members
- Questions, Comments and Concerns Center allows you to ask questions, provide feedback or express a concern to CASA
Enjoy all of the information provided in the Advocate Center. If you have any questions, please email Judi Foster at Judi@CASASpeaks4Kids.com.