Why Subscribe to the CASA Blog?
You’ll be inspired by what CASA Advocates are doing for children in your community, how people like you are volunteering their time to give a voice to children removed from their homes due to abuse and neglect. They serve as the “eyes and ears” of the court and speak up to make the child’s best interest known. Advocates help to secure a safe, nurturing and permanent home for each child as quickly as possible.
- CASA Child Advocates Proudly Announces 2020 Volunteer Award Recipients
- It’s Time… An Exciting Announcement from our Executive Director, Ann McAlpin
- A Look Back at 2020… Stepping Forward into 2021!
- December Board Spotlight: James E. Pung
- CASA Child Advocates Introduces Pilot Mentoring Program for Teens in Care